Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Front Row Enabler 1.3 [Update]

Andrew Escobar has released Front Row Enabler 1.3 to work with the new version of Front Row 1.3 just released. There is no word on whether or not this will work on machines with the new Bluetooth Mighty Mouse drivers installed. I've posted a question on his site, and I'm awaiting a response. If anybody has an answer to this, please contact me or post a comment. I'll keep an eye on Andrew's site for a response and post it on here as soon as I find out. It would sure be nice to get Front Row working again after losing it due to the new Mighty Mouse drivers.

[Update]
DO NOT use this enabler if you have a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse with the new drivers.
See Andrew's response to the issue from his website below:

Andrew
September 13th, 2006 at 1:03 pm

No might mouse support. Sorry.

I should really post about that today.

No comments: