Monday, October 16, 2006

Front Row on Mac Pro

Edward (AndrewEscobar.com visitor) posted instructions on how to install Front Row on a Mac Pro. I'm not sure if anybody reading this site actually owns a Mac Pro, but I figured I should share my find nonetheless. Front Row is actually already installed on Mac Pros; Edwards instructions show you how to enable the already-installed software. See his instructions here. Good job, Edward! I'm sure many Mac Pro users will be happy to enable Front Row on their machines thanks to your fix!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't seem to be able to get to Andrew E's site - is anyone else having a problem or is it just me?

Anonymous said...

Me too. If you Google Andrew Escobar you can view a cached version but it won't help you get the most recent Enabler.