Sunday, October 22, 2006

AndrewEscobar.com Down

As two people on mactastic have mentioned already, AndrewEscobar.com is currently down. The site has been down this past week and posisbly longer than that. The cached version of his site on google is not current, either. In the meantime, my instructions on how to install Front Row on 10.4.8 are still available. I have not checked the links to the latest enabler, but I will assume they are not working (as the enabler is located on Andrew Escobar's site). I have not received any word from Andrew explaining why is site is down nor when it will be back up. Fear, not! (soft of) I have uploaded Front Row Enabler 1.3.5 (along with several apps constantly being requested via email).

So here they are:

Front Row Enabler 1.3.5
Photo Booth 1.2
iSync 3.0

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy!

No comments: